- Effortlessly schedule and manage technicians’ jobs from the office or road
- Streamline communication using customer alerts and online portals
- Track parts and vehicles in real time to better plan work
- Create quotes and more on site with our powerful mobile app
- Design and build custom forms for any purpose
- Manage invoices, payments, and integrate accounting software
- Every feature included in Commusoft's All-in-One plan
- Enable customers to easily book their service appointments online
- Empower your scheduling team to book more jobs with route optimization
- Track the flow of inventory in your business with a multi-location system
- Handle contract work with advanced tools and SLA monitoring
- Configure custom asset structures to best suit your needs
- All features from Commusoft's Customer Journey plan
- Automate everyday processes to further streamline operations
- Book hundreds of jobs at once with mass scheduling
- Utilize our workflow engine to build custom automations
- Safeguard data with customizable user security roles
- Keep your team accountable with full system audits
How many employees do you have?
I would recommend this software without hesitation; the impact this platform has is instant. My only regret is that I didn’t implement it sooner.
Anthony, Frontier Plumbing
Commusoft has transformed the way we do business! The quick response from the customer service department is an added bonus.
Calvin, CS Heating and Plumbing
Cannot recommend Commusoft enough. It has made running my company a million times easier—so streamlined and efficient.
Rob, PROGAS Heating Services
Training and Support
● A dedicated team to help you at every step
● Onboarding and training sets you up for success
● Continued support from our friendly service reps
The customer support we have received has been the best of any company we work with.Natalie O, A&G Group
The training we received was 5 stars and went above and beyond to ensure we were using all the functions the software has to offer.Luke S, Ableforce Services Ltd
Support team was amazing. Their knowledge was so good and it really helped us use the software exactly how we want it to work.Oliver G, Buckinghamshire Heating Ltd
The training was brilliant. Support staff was exceptional at her job and really puts you at ease with what you are doing on the software.David E, Epic Global Group Ltd
Can't reiterate enough how much I enjoyed training with the customer representative. She's a credit to your company.James G, Ledi Plumbing & Heating
The initial raining over the telephone was in-depth and lots of support was given.Sue J, JDL Electrical Systems Ltd
- What is the contract length?
All of our plans are based on 12-month contracts, which are billed monthly.
- Can we mix and match plans?
No; our plans are carefully designed to offer value to different sized businesses and cannot be changed.
- Do you have a minimum number of licenses?
Yes, we require a minimum of two contracted licenses per plan.
- Can I have licenses on different plans?
You aren’t able to have licenses across various plans. Your account will be on your chosen plan and all licenses costs are listed above.
- Which employees need a license?
All office staff, managers, and technicians use the software and therefore require a license. These people will have their own login details and will appear in the calendar for you to schedule in work orders or appointments for them. There is no limit on the number of users the software can support.
- Do you offer discounts?
We offer different seasonal discounts throughout the year.
- How do I pay and when will I be billed?
All accounts are set up with a debit or credit card and are billed monthly on the 1st of each month. All prices shown exclude taxes.
- How is the training carried out?
Training is completed using TeamViewer and over the phone. All sessions are hourly and the number received depends on the pricing plan.
- Why do you charge for training?
We have a commitment to you, to ensure you are trained on the system that will be the backbone of your business. During your training with us, you will be guided on your integrations and get comfortable with the workflow—from adding customers through to invoicing. You can also practice certain tasks with your dedicated trainer.
- How does the storage work?
Storage is calculated based on the number of contracted and rolling licenses you have. Depending on the plan, you get a set amount per license that is added together to create a “pool” of data. Daily licenses don’t include any storage. The storage is used for any attachments (photos, videos, PDFs) that are uploaded into your account. We don’t limit the number of customers, jobs, invoices, you can save.
- Can I upgrade?
Yes. If you choose to upgrade to a different plan, you will sign a new 12-month contract for that plan. If you are within your original 12-month contract, then upgrade training is required to cover the additional features.
- Can I import my data into Commusoft?
You can import every one of your customers and their work addresses into Commusoft. You can also import parts and inventory lists. All you need is the data in an Excel/CSV file and with the correct columns, which our client services team can assist you with.
- Can you take payment over the phone?
With our Stripe and SumUp integrations, your customers can call your office and card details can be taken and inputted straight into Commusoft.
- Which countries do you support?
Commusoft currently supports companies working out of the US, UK, CA, and UAE.