- All basic features such as jobs, invoices, and calendars
- Track vehicles for better scheduling and oversight
- Manage vendors for streamlined parts ordering
- Give customers new ways to interact with your business online
- Organize contracts and PPM to offer enhanced services
- Everything included in the Paperless Office plan
- Handle complex schedules with automated and mass scheduling
- Manage assets your way by customizing asset structures
- Keep customers satisfied with SLA monitoring and reporting
- Effortlessly import supplier invoices automatically
- Includes our FREE multi-location inventory control system
- Every feature from all of our other pricing plans
- Enhance security with advanced custom security features
- Keep your team accountable with full system audits
- Integrate your core business system with our powerful APIs
- Benefit from a dedicated account manager
- Receive a custom SLA, ensuring an enterprise-level service
Looking for a more basic solution for smaller teams?
Training and Support
Our experienced and dedicated team are here to provide you with the training and support needed to get the most of Commusoft. From initial training and setup to refresher training and day-to-day support, our friendly client service reps will get you on the right foot while teaching best practices and efficient workflows.
We're here to drive your business's success!
The customer support we have received has been the best of any company we work with.Natalie O, A&G Group
The training we received was 5 stars and went above and beyond to ensure we were using all the functions the software has to offer.Luke S, Ableforce Services Ltd
Support team was amazing. Their knowledge was so good and it really helped us use the software exactly how we want it to work.Oliver G, Buckinghamshire Heating Ltd
The training was brilliant. Support staff was exceptional at her job and really puts you at ease with what you are doing on the software.David E, Epic Global Group Ltd
Can't reiterate enough how much I enjoyed training with the customer representative. She's a credit to your company.James G, Ledi Plumbing & Heating
The initial raining over the telephone was in-depth and lots of support was given.Sue J, JDL Electrical Systems Ltd
Real-Time Vehicle Tracking
Go further than simple GPS systems, with vehicle tracking software that links technician tracking data with your calendar, scheduling tools, and job information. For users on our Paperless Office plan and above, all of the tracking software is included - simply purchase a dedicated tracker from us for each vehicle.Book a Demo
- What is the contract length?
All of our plans are based on 12-month contracts initially, which are billed monthly. After 12 months, this turns into a monthly rolling agreement.
- Can we mix and match plans?
No - our plans are carefully designed to offer value to different sized businesses and cannot be changed.
- How do I pay and when will I be billed?
All accounts are set up with a direct debit and are billed monthly on the 1st of each month. All prices shown exclude taxes.
- What is a user? Are my technicians users?
All office staff, managers and technicians are users. These people will have their own login details and will appear in the calendar for you to schedule in work order or appointments for them. There is no limit on the number of users the software can support.
- Do you offer discounts?
We offer multiple user discounts on accounts with more than 100 users.
- How is the training done?
Standard training is done online and over the phone. The number of the training session will change based on your pricing plan.
- Why do you charge for training?
We have a commitment to you, to ensure you are trained on the system that will be the backbone of your business. During your training with us, you will be guided on your integrations, get comfortable with the workflow, from adding customers through to invoicing and also practice certain tasks with your dedicated trainer.
- Do I need to manually sync data from mobile to desktop?
Everything is synced in real time so all your devices are kept up to date.
- Can I upgrade?
Yes, if you choose to upgrade to a different plan you will sign a new 12-month contract for that plan. If you are within your original 12-month contract then upgrade training is required to cover the additional features. For example, if you upgrade from the Basic plan to A Paperless Office - training is $390. If you are outside of your 12-month contract when you upgrade, then training is optional.
- Can I import my data into Commusoft?
You can import every one of your customers, and their work addresses into Commusoft. All you need is the data in an Excel/CSV file and with the correct columns, which our client services team can assist you with.
- Can you take payment over the phone?
With our Stripe and WorldPay integrations your customers can call your office, where card details can be taken and inputted straight into Commusoft.
- Which countries do you support?
Commusoft currently supports companies working out of the UK, the USA, and UAE.