Smooth communication between office and field
Schedule security installation jobs in seconds and benefit from mobile job sheets instantly dispatching to technicians. Our real-time sync with the web and mobile app means that if anything changes with the job, such as a cancelation, the office staff can reschedule it and your technician will be notified right away. This avoids wasting time and money with a no-access job.
All work order information on-the-go
Watch your technicians’ productivity skyrocket when everything they need to know about their security installations is right in their pocket. From accessing customer and property information to filling out custom digital job forms, so much can be done right from their phones. You can easily attach assets such as CCTV or access control systems to properties, that way your technicians can view the asset details, work history, photos, and more.
Customers accept quotes and pay invoices on site
Speed up cash flow by using automated invoicing to send out the invoice as soon as it’s completed. Commusoft security installer software offers mobile payment processing so you can take payment in the field, whether it’s for a quote deposit or final invoice. Your team can build quotes in moments pulling prices from your parts database and technicians’ labor rates, and you can then get these quotes approved right away, on site or online.
Manage inventory with ease
When you have capital tied up in parts like motion sensors or glass break detectors, you’ll want to be sure you know where they are at all times. Parts location information will be stored in an organized database, and your team can update the status of parts from their mobile devices. That way, it’s clear whether the part is reserved for a job, installed, to be returned, or available for someone to use.
Stay on top of contracts and PPM schedules
Maintain customer relationships by creating detailed PPM schedules for intruder alarms or any other type of preventive maintenance. It’s easy to link PPM schedules and add pricing items, parts, labor rates, and assets. On top of that, you can set annual contracts to renew each year and the corresponding invoice will automatically be raised and emailed to the customer.
- Cut back on admin time
- Schedule in seconds
- Maximize technicians' productivity
- Take payment on site or online
- Provide an exceptional customer journey
- Simple inventory management system
- Manage service contracts
- Build preventive maintenance schedules
- Benefit from shorter billing cycles
- Optimize your workforce capacity
10hrs saved managing schedules
35% improvement in customer feedback
15% reduction in total travel costs
20% reduction in no-access jobs
10% improvement in first-time fix rate
- What is security installer software?
- Security installer software lets you manage all aspects of your jobs while securely storing all your business data. We help you with the basics with tools such as scheduling and dispatching, customer database, and giving estimates and invoices. We take it a step further and also help you manage property assets, parts and inventory, and customer communications. Use this software to easily manage your business while impressing your customers.
- How much does security installer software cost?
- The total cost will depend on how many licenses you purchase. You will need to buy a license for each person who uses a Commusoft account, whether that be technicians, office staff, or managers. Learn more about pricing here.
- How can I use security installer software to manage assets at properties?
- Keep all the information about an asset stored against a job, and then it's accessible to the technician on site through their mobile app. You can attach asset information such as make, model, location of asset at the property, and any work history that's been done.
- How does security installer software help my business grow revenue?
- The best security installer software automates tedious admin tasks, which frees up time and money to focus on business growth. Additionally, Commusoft helps you add one extra job per day per technician, which can really help boost your bottom line.
Try the calculator to estimate your return on investment when implementing you use an intelligent scheduling algorithm.Try Now
Winning maintenance contracts is essential if you’re aiming for this type of sustainable growth and preventive maintenance is the way to do it. Make sure your prepared for all the challenges you may face.Read Now
Sometimes industry-standard forms won’t cut it, and you’ll want to make forms of your own. This guide will show you how.Get My Template