Elevate efficiency with scheduling & dispatching
Ease the administrative burden by letting customers book window cleaning services straight into your technicians’ calendars. Take advantage of a suggested appointment tool that optimizes scheduling based on technicians’ job locations that day, shift availability, and skills. Then, the software sends all the relevant job information in a detailed work order to the technician's mobile device, meaning all they need to worry about is achieving clean and clear windows.
Earn more repeat business
Grow recurring revenue with automated service reminders that include a link for customers to book their appointment right away. Once a job is booked, our window cleaning software sends an appointment confirmation. Provide customers with appointment reminders and on-the-way messages, ensuring your customers are just as happy with your customer service as they are with their sparkling clean windows.
Customize all aspects of the job
Create different types of jobs with specific durations for your various customers, whether it’s commercial or residential. You can reduce errors and ensure safety on the job by having technicians complete custom job forms, reports, and checklists on their mobile app. When it comes to billing customers, whether it’s taking deposits, sending multiple invoices, or taking payment on site, use customized invoices to help speed up payment and reduce debt chasing.
Exceed expectations for commercial contracts
Drive even more success by assigning custom contracts to your commercial clients. You can automatically renew and invoice these contracts, and can also link detailed PPM schedules. Using consolidated invoicing allows you to charge for multiple jobs with one total invoice—great for customers with multiple properties.
Flexible payment options
We offer monthly rolling license plans for window cleaning software—ideal for your seasonal or temporary workers. If you need something even more flexible, you can opt for daily licenses, which are billed each month based on the number of days used. The good news is that across plans, even if a subcontractor leaves, their work history and job data will stay in your system.
- Keep the office & techs in sync
- Increase recurring revenue
- Collect payment on site
- Cut back on admin time
- Book more work orders
- Bill multiple jobs at once
- Manage custom contracts
- Automate communications
10hrs saved managing schedules
35% improvement in customer feedback
15% reduction in total travel costs
20% reduction in no-access jobs
10% improvement in first-time fix rate
- What is window cleaning software?
- Window cleaning software syncs all your work order data across mobile and computer devices for the whole team. Use this software to increase profit potential, cut back admin time, and impress your customers.
- Do you integrate with Quickbooks?
- Yes! Check out all our integrations.
- Can I reschedule an appointment with window cleaning software?
- Absolutely. Once an appointment is changed on the calendar, it will update for the technicians’ mobile device, and you have the option to resend the confirmation to the customer. If the job was a no access, the software will prompt you to rebook and you then choose a new date and time. For all types of jobs, our on-the-way messages include an ETA so your customers know exactly when to expect you.
- Do I have to pay for a software subscription for my technicians when they aren’t working for my company?
- Nope! We get that for some businesses, there’s a busy season and then periods where you don’t need as many employees on board. That's why we give you the freedom to purchase rolling monthly or daily licenses to avoid paying for technicians when they aren't working for you. Learn more about which pricing plan could be a good fit for you.
Increase your recurring revenue by learning best practices for sending service reminders.Read now
See how much revenue your window cleaning business could generate with service reminders.Try Now
Grow your revenue by digitalizing your business.Read My Guide Now