Track all types of customers
No matter what sort of customers you work with, whether property managers, commercial businesses, or private tenants, you can track them all with Commusoft. Using an intuitive, searchable customer database, your building maintenance company will be able to access contact details, job history, asset records, communication logs, and much more. When a technician goes to the site, they'll know exactly what work has been completed in the past and how best to serve that customer.
Whether it's janitorial services, window cleaning, or any other type of work, the drag-and-drop schedule makes booking and re-arranging appointments quick and easy. It's never been more simple for your office staff to handle your business's rapidly-changing schedule. Building maintenance software lets your technicians access their schedule from any iOS or Android device, so they can stay up to date wherever they are.
Let customers track everything online
Commusoft's customer portal is ideal for your larger customers like landlords and property managers, helping them stay on top of jobs, invoices, forms, and more. Instead of calling your office to ask for updates or copies of old invoices and paperwork, everything is available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the customer portal. Your customers can even add new jobs and properties to sync through to your system too.
Increase recurring revenue
For recurring services, you can automatically send reminders to customers to let them know that maintenance is due. You can even include an online booking link so your customers can set up appointments right away. Automated service reminders are key to keeping customers informed and reducing your manual paperwork burden.
Optimize scheduling and routing
Trying to figure out the most efficient schedule for your team can be difficult and time-consuming. Maximize your productivity with an algorithm that suggests the most efficient schedule, automating the tedious process of planning and routing jobs. This way, you can make the most use of your technicians' time, decrease driving time and vehicle costs, and free up time for office staff.
Work with customers with multiple properties
Booking with occupants doesn't have to be challenging. We've built a feature so that once you create a job, an email automatically sends to the tenant of a property. The email contains a booking portal link so the occupant can get in your schedule right away—extremely useful when working with property management companies.
- Get rid of paper job sheets
- Allow customers to book work orders online
- Use automatic service reminders
- Invoice on-site or from the office
- Optimize technician schedules
- Manage maintenance contracts
- Build preventive maintenance schedules
- Track landlords and tenants
- Monitor customer assets and history
- Track customer SLAs
10hrs saved managing schedules
35% improvement in customer feedback
15% reduction in total travel costs
20% reduction in no-access jobs
10% improvement in first-time fix rate
- What is building maintenance software?
- Building maintenance software works on computers and mobile devices to help your team efficiently manage all aspects of your work orders. Some of the functionalities include scheduling and dispatching jobs, giving quotes and invoices on-site, and sending customer communications. Commusoft's mobile and web browser app sync in real-time so your office staff and technicians are always updated on what's going on.
- How much does building maintenance software cost?
- The total cost will depend on how many licenses you purchase, so the total price tends to be different for each company. There are various plan options, and we are committed to finding the most effective plan for you. Visit our pricing page for more information.
- Why should my technicians use mobile workforce management software?
- Arming your technicians with a powerful mobile app gives you the ability to track them and company equipment in real-time. Beyond that, the mobile application allows techs to request parts from the office and collect payment on site. If a tech is on the job and ever has a question about customer information, such as the job history or contact information, they can easily look it up in an organized database.
- How does building maintenance software integrate with my accounting system?
- Commusoft integrates with Quickbooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop, as well as with Xero. This means that when you go to raise an invoice in Commusoft, the information automatically transfers into your accounting system, without any additional entry on your part. Learn more about all our integrations.
Try the calculator below to estimate your ROI with Commusoft’s intelligent scheduling.Try now
Learn more about the perfect source of recurring income.Read now
Make sure your valuable data is kept organized, relevant, and useful for your entire business.Download now