Say no to inefficiency
You may already run a paperless office, but it doesn't mean it's running as effectively as it could. Smart, all-in-one software brings your processes together and streamlines your operations.
"This has been exactly what we've been looking for to help streamline our business."
Automated core workflows
With automation at the core of Commusoft, your staff can effortlessly schedule work orders, manage finances, and engage customers, ensuring you get the most out of your team and their time.
"As a company, we save many hours a day thanks to the automation process alone."
As businesses grow, so does their complexity. Stay on top of all the moving parts by tracking and reporting on technicians, trucks, inventory, profit, and much more with Commusoft's comprehensive system.
"The tracking feature is great, enabling us to see where our technicians are at all times and be more agile for reactive work."
0 Customers added in 2019
0 Work orders added in 2019
0 Invoices raised in 2019
- REAL-TIME UPDATES FROM THE TEAM
- Improve mobile workforce management by sending technicians work orders and schedule updates straight to their mobile app.
- RELAY DATA BACK TO THE OFFICE
- Technicians automatically report current job status, whether travelling, arrived, or completed. Plus upload photos, checklists, and parts requests for the office.
- ACCESS WORK HISTORY AND PROPERTY DETAILS
- The mobile app offers constant access to important details, such as previous work, installed assets, customer contacts, and any other required property information.
- SOLVE CHALLENGES WITH SMART SOLUTIONS
- Managers can automate burdensome processes to simplify their daily routine and gain additional time for growing profit margins.
- ACCURATELY TRACK TECHNICIANS AND THEIR TIME
- Track working hours with automatic timesheets that link directly to job and driving data, giving you insight into each minute spent.
- ON-THE-GO TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Utilize the web or mobile Commusoft app to view team schedules, add work orders, and track company vehicles from the office and road.
- EFFECTIVELY DELEGATE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Efficient software enables teams to take on more responsibilities and manage their work better, giving owners more time to focus on business goals.
- REPORT ON KEY BUSINESS AREAS
- Detailed financial and operational reporting allows for analysis of profitability, workforce utilization, first-time fix rate, customer satisfaction, and more.
- TRACK COMPANY ASSETS IN REAL TIME
- With Commusoft, owners get more oversight of their entire business, including knowing inventory levels and where company vehicles are at all times.
Automate scheduling for effortless workforce management
For field service businesses that want to become more efficient and maximize technicians’ schedules, the best solution is an automated scheduling system. Office staff are human after all and can only plan work orders with so much accuracy. With Commusoft’s intelligent scheduling, staff are empowered to make logical and informed routing decisions, giving you the benefit of reduced travel times, lower fuel costs, and more appointments per day. Through suggested appointments and mass scheduling, you can:
- Automate work orders booking with suggested appointments
- Dispatch the right technician with the right skill for the job
- Mass schedule hundreds of jobs at once
- Automatically sync schedule updates to your technicians’ calendars
Know everything about your customers with Commusoft CRM
Commusoft field service software has an incredible customer management database that lets you store and manage:
- Customers’ historical data
- Companies, real estate agencies, and tenant information
- Asset history (including make, model, serial number, and more)
Locate your team with real-time truck tracking
What offers more oversight than knowing where your entire team is? With Commusoft’s real-time truck tracking, each truck gets its own tracker to provide a live location, past trip reports, and safe handling data. With accurate tracking information, your team can optimize responsive scheduling, monitor vehicle usage, and ultimately offer a better service. Forget separate vehicle tracking systems with their expensive plans, and benefit from tracking that works as part of your centralized field service software.
Save time and money with Commusoft’s innovative inventory system
Inventory management likely runs through your entire daily workflow, whether it’s technicians requesting parts in the field, your stockroom manager checking parts in-and-out, or office staff processing returns. If you find that poor inventory management is hurting operations, as well as profitability – we have the solution. Commusoft’s multi-location inventory control system is designed to track every part in your warehouse and technician’ trucks, provide detailed inventory audits, and assist managers with a purpose-built warehouse app.
Accurate and detailed asset management
A wide array of different assets may be installed at your customers’ properties. To ensure effective maintenance, asset records and history need to be accurately stored for each location. Commusoft allows you to manage assets, recording all details such as model and serial numbers, installation and service date, and work history – plus link assets to jobs, contracts, and PPM. Technicians can access and update this data in the field via the mobile app, giving techs the latest information on the assets they’ll be servicing. If your industry or line of work involves unique asset classes or structures, Commusoft’s asset management tools can be fully customized to reflect the assets your business works with.
Organized contracts and PPM
You can easily lose track of contracts if they aren’t managed as part of a CRM. This is why Commusoft brings all of your operational data and customer records together in one field service software solution. Create contract templates, set segmented billable rates, add pricing items and covered assets, plus more to ensure proper execution of your contractual obligations. With planned preventative maintenance schedules, you can plan the regular servicing of customer assets and tie it directly to your work order and schedule management system.
Know how your business is performing with robust reporting
Having access to clear, accurate reporting helps you make informed choices about the direction and management of your field service company. With Commusoft’s comprehensive reporting feature, you’ll see a full overview of the status of every facet of your business. Get an in-depth look at technician performance, assets, non-installed parts, profits, expenses, and more.
Commusoft integrates with other powerful software
With Commusoft, you can connect your payment solution, accounting software or your mail provider. It helps you reduce admin work and avoid double data entry.
And much more.
Commusoft provides much more, enabling established companies to automate and streamline many aspects of their business through their field service software. Whether monitoring SLAs, sending automatic service reminders, integrating accounting packages, or reporting on profits – Commusoft has solutions designed to drive efficiency in your business. If you’re ready to take the next step, get in touch today.